What Muslims Believe About Jesus!
Invite your friends, co-workers and neighbours to this beautiful exhibition on Jesus (AS)!
What is iERA’s Jesus Exhibition?
iERA through its beautifully crafted and meticulously researched exhibition on the life of Jesus – Son Of Mary, aims to invite people to learn more about one of the greatest prophets of God.
The Exhibition takes a person on an unforgettable journey through the entire life of Jesus as illustrated within the Qur’an. Starting with his miraculous Birth and ending with the Second Coming.
This global exhibition has now been seen in Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Germany, Honduras, Ireland, Malaysia, Malawi, Mexico, the UK and the USA, with many people embracing Islam as a result!
Want to know what each display says?
Check out our online interactive exhibition here.
Easiest. Dawah. Ever.
iERA provides everything you need to set up this exhibition including:
- Copies of iERA’s Jesus Pamphlet containing all the information from the free-standing displays for guests to take away
- Copies of iERA’s bestselling book, “Jesus: Man, Messenger, Messiah”
- An iERA Instructor to train volunteers, deliver presentations on the day of the exhibition and help organize the event.
- 24 pop-up banners (free-standing displays)
- Optional help with social media marketing and outreach design
This exhibition is a fantastic opportunity to share what the Qur’an says about Jesus!
How is the program set up?
The main exhibition is typically on a Saturday. However, a Friday component is also required to train volunteers. The set up is as follows:
- Jummah Khutbah (optional)
- Friday Evening Program / Exhibition Training for community volunteers and members
- Saturday Exhibit
- Short, 10-15 min presentations w/ Q&A every 1/2 hour or 1 hour depending upon demand.
What does the iERA Package include?
The setup package from iERA includes:
- 24 Free Standing Displays (pop-ups)
- 100-150 Jesus Booklets*
- 30-40 Jesus Books*
*if you think your organization will need more, please let us know
How much will it cost?
Costs include the following:
- Shipping Costs for Pop ups and Dawah Material: $250 (estimated)
- iERA Instructor Flight and Hotel*
- Honorarium for Instructor (recommended)*
- Snacks, refreshments, coffee, tea, etc for day of exhibition*
*these items will be directly arranged by the hosting organization.
- iERA can provide items to help marketing the exhibit via specifically designed invitations to churches, government officials, etc. as well as social media designs.
- 5-10 volunteers will be needed for set up, speaking to visitors on the day of the exhibit, and wrap-up.
- T-shirts or hoodies for volunteers are a very nice touch to the exhibition. However, the printing will need to be arranged by the hosting organization. iERA can send designs and add your organizations logo to the design.